Safely mark your client’s skin for piercings or other body art with Mini Surgical Skin Markers by Saferly.
- Ink in pen: Gentian violet (a surgical ink that is the only ink approved for use on human skin during any invasive procedure)
- 0.7mm–0.9mm tip
- Removal: Remove with alcohol and a gentle scrub (Note: It becomes a more permanent mark once it is allowed to dry)
- Sterile and aseptic
- Sterilized by Gamma Ray
- Cannot be autoclaved
- Single patient use pen
- Discard pen after use
- Price per one box of 30 markers
- Clean skin area thoroughly with an alcohol prep or swab. Be certain to dry the area completely.
- Carefully mark the cleaned skin area. Allow skin markings to dry.
- Prep normally over marked site. Markings will remain permanent.