Synthetic Tattooable Angel Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh
Add a fiendish icon to your 3D portfolio with the tattooable Angel Cutie Doll by A Pound of Flesh. This synthetic tattooable baby is ready for ink and sits like an absolute champion (well, he actually stands). The Cutie Doll measures approximately 10.5” in length and 7.5” in width; it has a 4” height. It comes complete with a halo, wings, and a removeable tattooable angel wand.
- Fitzpatrick Skin Tone 2
- Dimensions: ~10.5” (L) x 7.5” (W) x 4” (H)
- Manufactured from silicone and rubber-based materials
- Ideal for practice or as part of a 3D portfolio
- Comes with display platform and rod
- Also comes with removeable tattooable wand
- Rod Measurements: 3.5” (L) x 0.5” (W)
Stencil Application Tips:
For optimal results, use thermal fax paper and a stencil primer to apply your stencil, or draw it directly onto the surface with a skin scribe or marker. Then, spray a thin coat of aerosol hairspray and allow it to dry overnight. DO NOT let it dry for more than a day, or the stencil can become permanent.